Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tastefully Simple with Charlotte Jarvis-Peters



Tastefully Simple offers convenient and easy to prepare foods to help people spend less time in the kitchen! I don't know about you, but I hate wasting my time in the kitchen! I'd rather be enjoying time with my family.

As with most home direct sales you can host a party at your home, but with these parties you actually get to taste-test all kinds of easy-to-prepare foods! Sounds like fun to me.

Currently the catalog includes over 60 simple and delicious foods that are ready with two ingredients or less. .Usually when I think of Tastefully Simple I think of the Dip Mixes, but they offer so much more! There is Cake Mix, Scone Mix, Beer Bread Mix, Soup Mix, Margarita Mix, Cocoa Mix, etc. They also sell Recipe books featuring the Tastefully Simple products.

With summer coming the Lemonade Fruit Dip Mix sounds divine! Each packet makes 16 servings and all you need is 7 oz.of marshmallow creme and 8 oz. of softened cream cheese. This would be great with strawberries. YUMMY!

Source
Oh yum, Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix sounds delish as well and it only takes 8 oz. softened cream cheese and makes 12 servings (umm...this will only serve one person at my house!)

Source
You too can become a Tastefully Simple consultant. Tastefully Simple is a wonderful business in that you are selling a consumable product, which generates additional income from reorders! You would have the opportunity to earn getaways and other rewards and you get 30% commission on all retail sales! Once you grow your team you will also
earn income from them.

So when you get a craving for some Tastefully Simple mixes contact Charlotte Jarvis-Peters!

Email

Website

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment