- No, we'll convert you ;) Ahem, what I meant to say was no you don't have to currently use them; you just have to change your baby into one at the event. If you need to borrow a diaper or are interested in buying a few of your own to try out, please contact us and we'll help you.
- Unfortunately Guinness mandates that in order for the child to qualify they must be shorter than 39". This is to ensure that our numbers are not abused by people bringing in order children.
- The diaper you use to change into must be available commercially for purchase and cannot have any disposable pieces (i.e. - disposable liners or a hybrid system with a disposable pad). It also must be a cloth DIAPER. It can not be a cloth training pant or anything of the like.
- It's FREE! However, we are going to have raffle tickets available for $1 each or 6 for $5 and you don't want to miss out because we have some great donations!!!
I have twins, can I change both of them?
- No, you can not. You need to have someone over the age of 18 for each participating child.
I am 17, can I change my child at the event?
- Unfortunately, you must be 18 years or older to change a diaper. Why you may ask? Just because of liability issues and so on. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but if you have a parent, older sibling, aunt, uncle, etc, you can have them change your baby for you! If not, please feel free to attend, just know that you will not be able to participate in the actual change.
I want to help! How can I help?
- Please visit the Contact Us page-we need all of the volunteers we can get :)