Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sponsor Post for Alice Gordon with Origami Owl


WOW! Have you heard of Origami Owl? If not you are missing out! This jewelry is awesome and so unique.

When I think of Origami Owl I mostly think of the Living Lockets. First you choose what charms tell your "story", then you pick the locket that will hold all those charms, next you choose from the wide variety of chains, then you hope on over and look at the plates to put in behind your charms, last but not least are dangles to accent your locket! Seems like a lot of work, but it is so fun getting to pick and choose what you want in your locket and designing exactly what fits you and your story.


They also have necklaces in their Tagged line. These to me look basically like girly dog tags. They are so cute! There are various types of tags and you can arrange them all to suit your style.


Origami Owl is a very unique company in itself. It was founded by a 14 year old girl just two years ago, and look how big it has become! Amazing.

I got my first Origami Owl Living Locket as a Christmas Present to represent being a mother. I got the "A" charm to stand for everyone in my family, all of our names start with an A. I got an Owl charm as that is the theme for my daughters room and thankfully she likes owls too! Then I got my daughters birthstone and a MOM Plate. I can't wait to get more charms so I can change them out for different occasions. It is an addiction!

Check out Alice Gordon with Origami Owl!



No comments:

Post a Comment