Friday, March 1, 2013

Sponsor number 1 for 2013!--Breath of Life

Crystal will be helping with a seminar on natural birthing and also available for questions afterwards in the vending area!

Have you ever thought about using a midwife?  Then our next sponsor feature is perfect for you!  Breath of Life Midwifery is owned by Crystal.

 
 This is what she has to say about her business:

My birth philosophy- I believe in women’s ability to birth. I believe that pregnancy is generally a state of wellness. Women that are given the opportunity to give birth without inhibition and interference do very well and seldom require intervention. My job as a midwife is to educate, counsel, and facilitate the birthing family during the normal childbearing year. At the time of birth, I try to make the experience YOURS. Birth is a life-changing and miraculous event. My priority is to help you have a safe and gentle birth, with little interference. I combine research-based care and experience to help you achieve this goal. I will give gentle guidance and labor support when necessary. However, I believe birth has the ability to strengthen marriages and relationships in profound ways and will encourage your husband or partner to provide assistance as your primary support person, within his comfort level. We all work together as a team to help you birth your baby as easily as possible. Any birth that leaves parents empowered and strengthened is a positive birth experience. 

If you'd like to learn more about a home birth you can contact Crystal at breathoflifemidwife@yahoo.comor her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment