Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sponsor Post for EcoSprout

EcoSprout is a cloth diaper friendly laundry detergent.  I received two different scents, warm vanilla sugar and sandalwood vanilla.  I had such a hard time picking out which one I was going to try.  I ended up choosing the warm vanilla sugar....okay, I lie....my husband had to choose for me.



I loved this detergent.  It works VERY well.  I was able to use the whole sample size (2 oz) before I wrote this review and I'm telling ya, no stink issues here!  The diapers are ALWAYS smelling fresh!  Also, it just smells SO yummy!!!! 

This detergent got out even the toughest poop marks, diarrhea from being sick.  I'm telling you, for real, I am IN LOVE with this product!

I also did a soak with this detergent.  Well, two soaks (because I have that many diapers lol)...and boy was that nasty!  The water was so brown and yuckie...ew...that's the only way I know how to describe it.  But, I loved it so much that I had to buy another batch of it.  I have to admit that this is the very first time I have ever committed to a laundry detergent.  It is the first full size bag I have ever bought, no joke.  I have been living off of samples that I purchased and stuff in hopes of finding one that I liked.  Well, I have been searching since August (when I realized how much I really didn't like Rockin' Green) and I have finally FINALLY found one!!!  So happy about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment