Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sponsor Post for Baby Steals




I tell all my friends about Baby Steals – and when they tell me they haven’t heard of it I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I’ve been following Baby Steals deals ever since my little one was born and when something is a great deal and I can jump in before they are sold out!

A couple of my recent steals:
Source
I got a pair of Jack & Lily Brown Lovebirds Shoes for $16.99 (+shipping) - and they usually retail around $30. I can’t wait for them to fit her! She has an itty bitty foot and I ordered too big so maybe by fall she can fit in 12-18 month shoes! But it was totally my error as I didn’t even look at the sizing!

The Mon Petit Mardi necklace on my daughter
I also ordered my daughter her teething necklace – Mon Petit Mardi- Unpolished Lemon Amber Teething Necklace for only $13.99 which typically retails for $27.99

At BabySteals.com they sell two quality baby or maternity products every day at up to 80% off until they sell out. The steals are featured at 9am MT and 9pm MT and are live until they are gone and they sell out fast! So download the app for your phone and check out the steals on Facebook when they are posted. You can also sign up for the Daily Steal Email Alert.  They feature a lot of the well known brands like Babylegs, ERGObaby, Ju-Ju-Be, etc.

Steals.com also has steals for kids, crafters, and women!
You can visit kidsteals.com for Kids items, scrapbooksteals.com for Crafty items, and shesteals.com for Womens items.

No comments:

Post a Comment